1/09/2008

Houseblogger resolutions: Insulating the attic

I was looking through the posts on houseblogs.net tagged in the New Years Resolutions feature, and I was surprised by how many people plan to insulate their attics. Obviously, this is a smart move, since most heat loss occurs from your ceilings and roof...

And, in an odd fit of smug happiness, I realized that our house has an insulated attic! In fact, there's so much insulation up there, I can't even see the joists that hold up the ceiling. It's packed with insulation!

So what that the previous owners did it and not us? I can still take some credit, right? After all, it's done...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Same with us! We have so much insulation in our attic, too! PO, of course. :) I'll take the credit for being a smart buyer, though!